The District of Columbia and U.S. Territories Quarters Program lesson plans are free. These lesson plans are provided solely for teaching purposes. They may not be distributed commercially or as a premium.
- 2009 District of Columbia and U.S. Territories Quarters Program Lesson Plans Resource Guide—This guide includes background information, reproducible coin images, and maps of the US territories. Some of the quarter lesson plans refer to resources in this guide.
- Additional Resources—Taken from the full sets of plans, this document contains a map of the United States and reproducible coin sheets for making double-sided circulating coins.
Grades 4 through 6
- Complete set of lessons and additional resources
- Lesson 1—Music to My Ears (District of Columbia)
- Lesson 2—Absolutely and Relatively (Puerto Rico)
- Lesson 3—Past Meets Present (Guam)
- Lesson 4—In with the Imports (American Samoa)
- Lesson 5—Weather Alert! (US Virgin Islands)
- Lesson 6—Island Inquiry (Northern Mariana Islands)