If you haven't already, sign up for Lessons That Make Cents, an email sent out each month that highlights lesson plans written to showcase the rich history, culture and artistry in US coins.Benefits of using US Mint Lesson Plans:
- Absolutely free with no purchase of any kind
- Each lesson teaches about and through US Coins
- Supports national standards including Common Core
- Easily search by grade, subject or coin
- Great for new teachers, homeschoolers, curriculum writers or anyone wanting to use US coins in their classroom!
The H.I.P. Pocket Change cache of lesson plans, classroom activities, and other educational resources is always growing. It's easy for you to stay informed and connected when you sign up. So what are you waiting for?our email list signup page and be sure to select "Lessons That Make Cents."