Artistic Infusion Program Artist
Patricia Lucas-Morris attended the School of the Museum of Fine Art, Boston from 1969 -1970. During that time she was introduced to the noted collector John D. Merriam.
Merriam collected Lucas-Morris’ work for twenty-five years. In 1994 he bestowed her work to the Boston Public Library, where it resides with other works from his collection, including art by M.C. Escher, Gustave Dore, Maxfield Parrish and many more.
Lucas-Morris has also:
- Illustrated educational children’s books for SRA/McGraw-Hill and Harcourt Brace
- Worked as a technical illustrator for Walter Dorwin Teague Associates exclusively on Boeing projects
- Served as senior illustrator for Medallic Art Company and Northwest Territorial Mint
She currently lives in the state of Washington.
Coin Design Credits
- 2018-2020 American Eagle Platinum Proof Coin Program – reverse
- 2018 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program – Voyageurs National Park reverse
- 2017 Lions Clubs International Centennial Silver Dollar Coin – reverse
- 2016 Mark Twain Commemorative Coin Program – Silver reverse