Free Online Education Resources
Discover the Mint’s free online resources to help supplement student learning at home. Check out our kids site or reach out to email@example.com to request online resources for your students.
Reinforce key concepts in geography, science, math, art, and history with our free online educational games. Some of our most popular games include:
- Counting with Coins: Practice addition and subtraction and identify coins in a fun grocery store setting.
- Making Change: Design your own coin while learning about the different parts of a coin.
- Map Mania: Race across the U.S. by identifying the 50 states, capitals, and state trivia.
- Gold Rush: Pan for gold while learning facts about the Gold Rush and the San Francisco Mint.
- Presidential Challenge: Learn the order of the U.S. presidents in this fun trivia game.
Free Coloring Pages
Request a free coin coloring book PDF and browse 100+ additional coin coloring pages.
Learn how coins are made, what the Mint does, and the history of coins in our free online kids videos.
Use coins to teach art, science, language arts, social studies, and math with our 400+ free online lesson plans.
We Want to Hear from You!
Are you interested in incorporating coins into your classroom next year, but aren’t sure where to start? Let us help you! The U.S. Mint offers K-12 lesson plans, 12 online educational games, 100+ videos, online quizzes, a free 2020 Coin Coloring Book PDF, and other resources. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request resources that fit your education needs.