Celebrate Summer with Online Games and At-Home Activities
Looking for some fun summer activities for your students that won’t break the bank? Check out the Mint’s latest free online resources to reinforce learning over the summer months.
Educational games can be a great way to reinforce learning during the summer months. The Mint provides 14 free online educational games covering a wide range of subjects and grade levels, designed to make learning fun and engaging.
Some games include:
- Math Jam: Solve math problems to shoot basketballs, score points, and earn a spot on our leaderboard.
- Map Mania: Race across the U.S. by identifying the 50 states, capitals, and fun trivia.
- Making Change: Design your own coin while learning about different parts of a coin.
- Presidential Challenge: Learn the order of the U.S. presidents in a fun trivia game.
- Gold Rush: Pan for gold while learning fun fats about the California Gold Rush and the San Francisco Mint.
Want more ideas? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for recommendations on lesson plans and activities for your students.
Create, explore, and investigate different education concepts using coins in our new kids activities guide.
New Coin Designs
Discover the stories behind some of America’s greatest innovations on the new 2020 American Innovation $1 Coin designs.
Color your own coins with the Mint’s free printable PDF coloring pages.
We Want to Hear from You!
Are you interested in incorporating coins into your classroom next year, but aren’t sure where to start? Let us help you! The U.S. Mint offers K-12 lesson plans, 12 online educational games, 100+ videos, online quizzes, a free 2020 Coin Coloring Book PDF, and other resources. Reach out to us at email@example.com to request resources that fit your education needs.