Inside the Mint
An inside look on our mission: Connecting America through Coins.
- How Coins Are Made: The Design and Selection Process – May 6, 2020
- Women’s Suffrage Celebrated Through Coins and Medals – April 21, 2020
- Privy Marks on Coins – April 6, 2020
- First 2020 America the Beautiful Quarter Celebrates the National Park of American Samoa – February 3, 2020
- U.S. Mint Educates Local Scout Troop About Coins – December 19, 2019
The public inquiry line for the U.S. Mint’s Office of Corporate Communications is 202-354-7227. The phone line is answered Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern Time). After hours, please leave a message.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.