This Web site contains data and works prepared by officers or employees of the United States Government as part of their official duties that are not covered by copyright in the United States. However, you should not assume anything on this Web site is necessarily in the public domain. For example, this Web site also contains the following:
This Web site also contains trademarks owned by the United States Mint.
Coin and medal designs may be based on sources that are copyrighted and licensed to the United States Mint or otherwise used with permission. In some cases, such designs may themselves be covered by third-party copyrights assigned to the United States Mint. Numismatic designs may also contain third parties’ other proprietary material, trademarks, or logos licensed or provided to the United States Mint for limited purposes. Reuse of such designs may require permission of the rights owner. If you are interested in using United States Mint coin or medal designs, or other United States Mint materials found on our Web sites, please visit our Business guidelines and Design Use Policies, or contact the United States Mint Office of Licensing at (202) 354-7350 (not a toll-free number). For content of United States Mint program-specific Web sites, please also see any special guidelines and policies applicable to such sites.
1. Acceptable use: You may view, download, and print any material on this Web site that is not subject to copyright or other intellectual property, privacy rights or other legal protections in your jurisdiction, or for which you have a valid fair use claim, provided you may view, download, and print catalog or other written and graphic ordering material on this Web site for noncommercial personal use only. Otherwise, you may not, without the express prior written permission of the United States Mint and any other rights owner, publicly display, perform, transmit, list, modify, reproduce, distribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, make derivative works from, upload, or otherwise use any of this Web site’s content or the selection, arrangement or coordination of its content. If you receive such permission, you may not delete or change the existing copyright and/or trademark notices.
You agree not to post or use any information from this Web site for any advertising or solicitation for products or services without the United States Mint’s advance written permission. You also agree not to transmit, post, or distribute anything that is obscene, libelous, abusive, vulgar, threatening, discourteous or otherwise objectionable; violates any law or rights of any party; or is or contains a virus or other harmful material. Users are solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of rights or other harm resulting from such submissions. Although it is not the United States Mint’s practice to edit materials or messages posted by users of this Web site or its contents, the United States Mint reserves the right (but is not obligated) to delete user messages or materials in whole or in part. For program-specific official United States Mint Web sites and official United States Mint social networking sites, please also consult their United States Mint and site owner user comment policies.
2. Commercial use: You may not use this Web site for trading, sales or commercial purposes other than for making purchases from the United States Mint. Although a number of laws and regulations apply to this Web site and its contents, two federal statutes are particularly relevant to the use of certain material on this Web site:
3. Submissions: By submitting any personally-identifiable information—such as your email address, name, or postal address—you are warranting that you are 18 years of age or older. By submitting any material—including but not limited to suggestions, ideas, and messages (other than your comments on a social media Web site), and artwork—to or through this Web site, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials has expressly granted) the United States Mint and its assigns the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual nonexclusive right and license to use, adapt and modify, incorporate in other works, translate, transmit and distribute worldwide all or part of such material in any form and in or by any medium now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose without compensation (including the right to sublicense). The terms of this section will survive any termination of this agreement.
You must be 18 or older to participate in THE UNITED STATES MINT’s Mobile Program. Message and data rates apply. Message frequency may vary. The following carriers are currently supported by THE UNITED STATES MINT’s Mobile Program: ACS Alaska, AT&T, Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost (Sprint), Cellcom, Cellular One, C Spire (formerly Cellular South), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Cross, Eastern Kentucky Network, Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, iWireless, MetroPCS, Mobi PCS, Mosaic, Nex-Tech Communications, nTelos, Panhandle, Pioneer Cellular, Plateau Wireless, Revol Wireless, Simmetry Wireless, Sprint/Nextel, Syringa Wireless, T-Mobile, Thumb Cellular, U.S. Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless. Additional carriers may be added as they become supported.
To join THE UNITED STATES MINT’s mobile program, text JOIN to 21905. You may text HELP to 21905 at any time if you require assistance with the Mobile Program. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-872-6468. When emailing or calling for support, please be sure to include your mobile number and a detailed description of your question or support issue.
To cancel your participation in the Mobile Program, text STOP to 21905 at any time. Alternatively, you may send an email with your mobile number and the subject "STOP" to: email@example.com or call 1–800–USA–MINT (872–6468) to be removed from any future alerts or offers. Your participation in the program will then cease and we will endeavor to send you no further messages.
You agree not to send or otherwise make available content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or contains hate speech. You acknowledge that THE UNITED STATES MINT may or may not monitor or screen mobile message content you provide, but shall have the right, without obligation and in its sole discretion, to monitor, screen, or refuse any content you make available, including content that violates these Terms. By opting in to the Mobile Program from a mobile telephone number, you are representing to THE UNITED STATES MINT that the mobile number from which you have opted-in is one for which you are authorized to provide consent to receive mobile messages from THE UNITED STATES MINT. You agree that if and before you disconnect or transfer your mobile number, you will send all necessary short codes to THE UNITED STATES MINT in order to stop future messages from being sent to that number.
THE UNITED STATES MINT is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected messages, including, but not limited to, undelivered messages resulting from any form of filtering by your mobile carrier or service provider, and cannot guarantee that each user will receive the benefit of the Mobile Program for each mobile message sent.
THE UNITED STATES MINT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any or all of its Mobile Program, in whole or in part, for any reason, with or without notice to you.
1. The United States Mint expresses no opinion on the soundness as an investment of any coin, medal or other numismatic product. This Web site and others accessible through it may contain material provided by third parties (e.g., information, opinions, data, software, or other content). This material does not necessarily originate from the United States Government. The United States Mint bears no responsibility for material or services provided or as provided by third parties, or for the quality of information provided through these other sites and computer systems. This Web site may also, from time to time, include links to publicly available government Web sites, including government sites that are not United States Federal Government sites. Such sites may have data collection and privacy practices that differ from the United States Mint’s data collection and privacy practices. Links to other resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only, and links to other sites, or references to any person, organization, product, process, or service should not be construed as United States Government or United States Mint endorsement, recommendation, approval, sponsorship, or authorization, or association with, these organizations or positions.
2. Except with respect to any express warranties provided with products sold through the United States Mint’s online catalog, the materials on this Web site are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The United States Mint disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained on this Web site or in related materials, nothing contained in this Web site shall constitute a requirements contract or a guarantee of delivery or availability. Any contract or commitment made to third parties relating to United States Mint products to be acquired or delivered directly or indirectly through this Web site is entirely at the purchaser’s own risk.
3. While the United States Mint strives to make the information on this Web site as timely and accurate as possible, the bureau makes no claim, promise, or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this Web site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. Each user expressly acknowledges that use of this Web site and its contents is at the user’s sole risk. The United States Mint does not warrant that this Web site and its contents will be continuously available, accessible, noninfringing, or free of errors or viruses, or that the information contained on this Web site is accurate or reliable. The United States Mint will not be liable for any damages or injury (including but not limited to special or consequential damages) that may result from the use or inability to use of any part of this Web site or from anything submitted or posted by users. The terms of this section will survive any termination of this agreement.
4. The information appearing on this Web site is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice to any individual or entity. The United States Mint urges users to consider consulting with their own legal advisors before taking any action based on information appearing on this Web site or any site to which it may be linked. At times the United States Mint is required, because of a legal requirement such as the The Freedom of Information Act or a court order, to post documents generated by third parties that may contain offensive, defamatory, or misleading or otherwise inappropriate content. The United States Mint disclaims responsibility for the content of such documents.
The United States Mint reserves the right to change or discontinue all or any content or features of this Web site, or to change all or part of this agreement, at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting on this Web site or upon other notice to users. This agreement will be effective until terminated by the United States Mint or by you. You may terminate this agreement at any time by ceasing your use of this Web site and destroying all materials (other than purchased products) you obtained from it.
By accessing this Web site you are consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Federal courts located in Washington, D.C., United States of America, in any action arising out of or relating to this agreement (including, without limitation, any use of this Web site and the United States Mint’s online catalog), and you waive any other venue to which you might be otherwise entitled. This agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the Federal laws of the United States of America.