WASHINGTON — The United States Mint announced today that it is discontinuing online, phone and mail order sales of numismatic products containing the 2009 Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial One–Cent Coins on June 15, 2010, at 5:00 pm Eastern Time (ET).
These products are.
* 2009 United States Mint Proof Set®, priced at $29.95 each
* 2009 United States Mint Silver Proof Set™, priced at $52.95 each
* 2009 United States Mint Uncirculated Coin Set®, priced at $27.95 each
* 2009 Lincoln Cent Two–Roll Set “Professional Life,” priced at $8.95 each
* 2009 Lincoln Cent Two–Roll Set “Presidency,” priced at $8.95 eac.
Customers may place their orders at the online catalog, http://www.usmint.gov/catalog, or by calling 1–800–USA–MINT (872–6468). Hearing– and speech–impaired customers with TTY equipment may call 1–888–321–MINT (6468). A shipping and handling fee of $4.95 will be added to all domestic orders. No online, phone or mail orders will be accepted for any of these products after June 15, 2010, at 5:00 pm (ET).
The United States Mint, created by Congress in 1792, is the Nation’s sole manufacturer of legal tender coinage. Its primary mission is to produce an adequate volume of circulating coinage for the Nation to conduct its trade and commerce. The United States Mint also produces proof, uncirculated and commemorative coins; Congressional Gold Medals; and silver, gold and platinum bullion coins.
The United States Mint – Connecting America through Coins