Artistic Infusion Program Designer
Frank Morris is an award-winning artist, designer and illustrator. He attended the University of Memphis, Art Center College of Design, The Art Students League of New York and New York Academy of Art.
After 20 years as a professional artist in New York City, he continues to work as a book and advertising illustrator, graphic designer, portrait artist and public artist.
His paintings are included in private collections and corporate board rooms across the country. They were reproduced in publications such as Newsweek and New York magazine, where his painted portraits of Presidents Reagan and Carter, and first ladies Nancy Reagan and Rosalynn Carter, were featured.
His designs include work for best-selling authors such as Anne Rice, John Updike and John LeCarre. Morris’ work has been honored in top publications such as The Artist, Communication Arts, Graphis and Print Magazine.
Coin Design Credits
- 2017 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program – George Rogers Clark National Historic Park reverse
- 2015 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program – Blue Ridge Parkway reverse
- 2015 U.S. Marshals Service 225th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Program – Silver reverse
Medal Design Credits
- Code Talkers Recognition Congressional Medals Program – Osage Nation obverse
- Code Talkers Recognition Congressional Medals Program – Santee Sioux Nation obverse
- Code Talkers Recognition Congressional Medals Program – Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate (Sioux) Tribe obverse
Coin & Medal Design Credits
- 2014 First Spouse Coin and Medal Program – Grace Coolidge reverse
- 2013 First Spouse Coin and Medal Program – Ellen Wilson obverse
- 2012 First Spouse Coin and Medal Program – Caroline Harrison obverse