Welcome to the application page for the United States Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP).
To qualify, you must be a citizen of the United States, you must be at least eighteen years of age, you must be willing to accept the Terms and Conditions, and you must be an established professional artist, defined as one who meets all of the following criteria:
- Has at least five years of relevant work experience, or has received specialized training in his or her artistic field, such as a degree or certification
- Derives a portion of his or her individual earned income from his or her art or areas related to his or her art
- Has experience in digital art techniques, software and technology (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Wacom tablets)
- Has a professional portfolio that includes published or publicly displayed art
To be considered for the AIP, you must submit an application containing the following required information and materials in the form below, including:
Name and Contact Information
- All transactions must be made using your legal name. Be sure to enter your e-mail address (you will be notified via e-mail). Contact information must be valid through May 2019. You must notify us of any changes.
Samples of Work
- A minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 samples of your work as an artist. Please anonymize your work samples by removing or obscuring your name or initials that may appear on the work, including the file name. You may label each image with the title of the work, its materials, and its dimensions. Applicants are encouraged to submit works that display a variety of talent and ability. Please consider what is required of an AIP artist when selecting your work samples.
Application guidelines can be found at Section L.2 (Submission Requirements) of the Terms and Conditions.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.